The Division of Public Affairs offers photography services for marketing and advertising purposes. To schedule a
photoshoot or check photographer availability for an event, please complete the Photographer Request Form.
Public Affairs coordinates, funds and manages the photography.
- Any event or photo that marks a milestone in University history, culture or image.
- major donations
- new partnerships
- any event for the President, VIPs or dignitaries as appropriate
- VIPs or dignitaries as a guest or major speaker (Board of Trustee member, donor, legislator, etc.)
- Photos of campus, student life, buildings, etc., that will be used in high-profile publications and have the potential for multiple uses and repurposing. This will be determined by Public Affairs.
Public Affairs advises and manages the photography. If the University Photographer is unavailable, the client pays for a freelance photographer.
- Events such as luncheons or banquets where FAU dignitaries may be in attendance but are not guest speakers (potential for a press release and/or society page photo opportunity).
- Photography with limited use University-wide.
Public Affairs offers a list of photographers. The client manages and funds the project.
- Events and receptions where FAU dignitaries are not scheduled to attend
- Events that do not have University-wide significance
- Photos with limited long-term use
Official campus photographs can be found in our Photo Gallery
- Photographer Request Form
- Model Release Forms
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- Model Release Form
- Please dress appropriately and be professional in both attire and appearance.
- 2020 Portrait Schedule:
- Wednesday, February 12, 2020 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.; Building 10, Room 122
- Friday, April 24, 2020 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.; Building 10, Room 122
- To download your portrait contact your area’s Communications Officer or contact email@example.com